This blog...

...was initially for pieces done on a computer, but has since become a free-for-all. Here you'll find process work (digital and otherwise), sketch pages and studies, sometimes with commentary.

You can see the rest of my work here.

Remember kids : if you can't make pretty designs, at least make pretty lines!

-Paul

Thursday, October 8, 2009

Pumpkinstein - paints // host switch



Got some subsurface scattering on this mofo! Thanks to everyone who gave suggestions on the rendering. I approach color like a timid little faun.

==

Unrelated : my host keeps raping me for bandwidth overages, so I'm switching to Godaddy or A+ or something more reasonable. As a result, autodestruct.com, along with my blogspot images, will probably be down while I sort all this out. Hopefully it'll be less painful than I think it'll be, but I doubt it.

This would have to have to happen during my favorite drawing month!

4 comments:

robin_chyo said...

SSS is dope! love the pumpkin! <3

by the way, go check out www.siteground.com. everything's pretty much unlimited there (bandwidth and storage and blahblah). i've been with them for 2-3 years and i dont think i've ever had any problems with them :]

steve hui said...

very cool!

Vinod Rams said...

GREAT color work on this Paul!

Hook me up with a nice big desktop version! Pretty please!

Danny Araya said...

Your work is an inspiration man, keep rockin.